Old December 20th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
SMØIMJ

Default General purpose logger

Hi Hans,
You should most certainly look at EasyLog (www.easylog.com).
I have used it for a number of years and also tested other logging
softwares, but always turned back to EasyLog.
Take a look at it and feel free to contact med with questions.

73' Hans - SMØIMJ

KØHB wrote:

My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten used to
the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but logging
sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author