Old December 20th 05, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
Psychiatrist-To-Hams

Default General purpose logger

K1MAN is a great man, and his broadcasts are in full compliance
with the law. All of radio land should be grateful to Mr Baxter
for standing up to and fighting the corrupt and illegal activities of
the FCC & ARRL.

Dr Hambone

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author