Old December 20th 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stvei trying tohide his **** behind another nick

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

We can start withn YOUR "forged" use of e-mail aliases that don't
belong to you, and follow it up with your "tag" line that includes
false allegeations of abuse, etc, and phone numbers that don't belong
to anyone in this forum.

no false alegation about you

Sure it is.

not a word false

Absolutley false...The phone number being the least of them.

not a flase word in tit

you do falsely accuse people of stuff

Not so far.

yes you have mde false accsution of childabuse elder abuse pedophilia
homesexuality and hive status

"made" "accusation" "child abuse" "homosexuality"

And "hive" status...?!?!

I claimed you were a bee???

more lies

and the number listed belongs to YOU according the Phone Company

Nope. It doesn't. It hasn't "belonged" to me for a year.

not whta they said

Lies, lies, Markie loves his lies.

that is from the computers of the phonesystem

Dial the number, PutzBoy, and see what you get!

no thanks what I will gte is giving you the chance to get MY phone
nuber through caller ID

if the number is wrong then I am harming no one

BTW, Markie...Do you know the name of the local "Phone
Company"...?!?!

nope and I don't care

You don't know because you never called.

never said I called them

looked you up on the internet ever heard of that

You don't know because you're making up stories as you go.

I don't know because I don't need to know

That's just for CURRENT events.

Then we can go to your retasking of subject lines with
profanities.

whci is not ilegal or imoral

it is simply being honest about the subject

No...it's being profane..

so deal with it

I am dealing with it.

you are whing about ti

By feeding your behaviour back to you.

idealy by growing up

I'm already there.

prehaps but nobody reading RRAP could tel

YOU have a ways to go.

.Which is to say childish and
irresponsible.

IYO

not mine

And everyone else who's cared to render an opinion.

more lies

But then we ARE talking about YOU!

nope wrong again

Uhhhhh...Yes, Markie...we ARE talking about YOU!

Steve, K4YZ