Old December 20th 05, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default yep more heaps of stvei ****

On 20 Dec 2005 10:49:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut
proven how you don't even understand the concepts of "proof" or
eveidence"

No...Absolutley CLEAR evidence that you and your "colleagues" are
the liars and miscreants I have alleged.

where?

We can start withn YOUR "forged" use of e-mail aliases that don't
belong to you, and follow it up with your "tag" line that includes
false allegeations of abuse, etc, and phone numbers that don't belong
to anyone in this forum.

you use flase address that don't belong to you

you do make false charges of abuse

That's just for CURRENT events.

Then we can go to your retasking of subject lines with
profanities.

so what

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282