Old December 21st 05, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Dave is afraid of the truth

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:34:14 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
you are foolish in claiming I am responible for the acts of others
That isn't what I've stated, Mark. *You* are responsible for your
actions. Others may act upon those actions as they choose. Then *they*
are responsible for *their* actions.
then why I am responible for people reposting stuff?

You aren't. You're just responsible for posting the original "stuff",
so you'll likely have to live with the fallout from your original
personals post.

then why dd you say I was repsonible for the posting here in raap of
personals from years ago

I didn't say you were "repsonible". If you read up the page, you'll see
what I wrote. Digest it.

ofoc ourse I ave to live with the fallout but the posters such as
stevie are respobile for the act

Not respobile, Mr. Whitman, responsible. Yes, others must accept
personal responsibility for what they do. You empowered them to do so
with your unwise personals post. In the end, no reposting of your
rather bizarre personal ad would have been possible had you never done
it in the first place.

I know you don't have enough sense to be embarrassed about the ad but
I'm embarrassed for you.

Dave K8MN