Old December 21st 05, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike W

Default message sent to [email protected]

That's what earns 'em the big PLONK in my newsreader. I enjoy off topic
funnies as much as the next guy but strings of 3-5 consecutive posts
containing random streams of consciousness get tiring to trudge through
after a while.

"dk" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes, I do read this group from google, but will be changing that soon.
I'm more concerned with how the newcomer to shortwave radio will take
these riduclously off topic posts. Personally, some of his comments
are quite funny, and I understand those who defend him. But still,
there seems to be way to many posts from sincere newcomers (or sincere
oldtimers) to SW that have their topics cut off and hijacked by this
guy. That's what really bothers me.