Old December 21st 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default more proof of stevie double standard as if it were need

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

did you get stveie permission to use the word jeep that way

a full posting cycle from stvei and yet Hans is allowed to make up
words without a care from Stevie

just more proof stevie is the Asshole of RRAP

Four things:

Thing #1) Congratulations on a post with only ONE word spelled incorrectly
("stvei").

Thing #2) None of my words were "made up".

Thing #3) I reserve the right, so well explained by Lewis Carroll, to use words
in the fashion that suits me. See below.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather
scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean--neither
more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words
mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty," which is to be
master--that's all."

---Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

Thing #4) I don't give a rats ass whether Steve approves of my words, or doesn't
approve.

Thing #5) (I know I said "Four things", but this is a bonus just for you.) I
damned sure don't give a rats ass whether YOU approve of my use of words. In
fact, I view your dis-approval as a positive endorsement of my choice of words.

With kindest warm wishes of the season,

de Hans, K0HB