Old December 21st 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
why does stevie refuse to pay the price of stoping his forgeries stop
his lying and be even merely uncivil instad of the lying SoS we all
know and loathe

Markie, YOU are the ONLY one perpetrating any "forgeries" here,
witness your blatant use of my mine, my wife's and deceased father's
callsigns as Google aliases.

Hmmmm? "raped an old friend" is proof that you perpetrate forgeries.
I think that's precisely the assinine stunt you pulled that set Mark
off.

I think an apology is in order.

I can only guess becuase it would leave him nothing to post on RRAP if
he had to tell the truth and be the upstanding man he claims he is

There's only one person perpetrating a "flame war" here, Markie.

It's you, now with just under 600 posts all attacking me.

Nope. You paved the path with your incessant posting of new threads
meant to insult, demean, or otherwise stalk those who you take a
disliking to. It's your trademark.

And if you think that no one but you can see it, you're a bigger
fool than your posts let on...

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you're the fool. You treat people like $hit then expect them to
see you as some kind of upstanding RRAP citizen. Doesn't work that
way, as you're finding out. It's obvious that your forgery of "raped
an old friend" was the final straw for Mark.