Old December 21st 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more aplogies for my asshole hubby

sorry he is count the threads now
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Even though Steve has often tried to involve other peoples families in
his squabbles on RRAP, I think it's pretty forked up to do the same. I
suggest Steve be given a pass on this aspect of his screwed up life.

I hear your words and I am beginingto give him for now (on to other
things)

But unlike stevie I have nt threaten to contact his family, or tried to
lie them as stevei HAS to memebrs of MY family

so for now I am givgoing to give him a pass but i felt the point need
to made, and i expect however that stevie will make needfull for me to
return that at some point