Old December 22nd 05, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default the asshole of RRAP spes forth the bull**** claim that I drink

K4YZ wrote:
was forged and illegally used by MArk Morgan,
KB9RQZ:

stvie who I am posting under just l;oves flamewars that is why he
reufses to be merely rude and instaed is down right despeitcable

Mark...T R Y S O B R I E T Y.

I am alwasy sober stevie

...If you won't learn proper
English, at least you can clean your dreck up a bit by being sober when
you post..

More lie I know proper english my ind just will not let me type esp
when I dealing with an asshole like yourself

and I always sober asshole
.Even if it IS under a stolen e-mail address.

I have in no way stolen your emal more lies from stevie

Indeed I am just folowing a sugestion made searly on inthis process

and showing liar in the baragin

Steve, K4YZ