Old December 22nd 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default anothe rlie from hans

"an old friend" wrote

once the word was attached to the military
only the vechile was allowed

If I carefully re-arrange those words, I get the impression that you want to
convey the thought that once the military uses a word (like "jeep" for G P),
then all civilian use of the word in not allowed?

That's a large a lie as I've ever witnessed here on rrap, right up there with "I
was a Colonel in the Chemical Corps".

BTW, what is a "ve chile" anyhow? Is that a Canadian person under the age of 6?

By the way, I'm still looking for a good jeep-style amateur radio logging
program. Do you have any nominations?

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB