Old December 22nd 05, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default even more on the asshole of RRAp

On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

I think the whole NG except you and Dave understand exactly what is
going on

Yes, Markie...The whole NG INCLUDING Dave and I understand EXACTLY
what is going on.

I don't you do

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

and that proves it

you don't know what is going on

but you more or less admit to being troll yourself which may be
progress

and they know you could stop it but agreeingto stop your foregeies of
posts your lying your threats, your gay bashing you pagan bashing your
spreading of hate

No lies.

plenty of lies
No threats.

lots of threats from you

No gay bashing. No pagan bashing. No
spreading of hate.

all frdone by your keyboard many times

Just showing you to be the aforementioned idiot....And YOU just
keep adding more and more to the "proof" pile.

Proof of what

that you are lying yes that is piling so high no one can see it rise
higher

Thanks.

your welcome

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282