Old December 22nd 05, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why does stevie try telling the lie that I drink

after al drinking is not illgeal not universaly (or even all that
widely) considered imoral

it happens not to be true and stvieis lying when he says he knows I
don't drink

appearntly he has gone to the trouble of egeting dsome onetop raid my
trash to find what I don't know maybe some beer can if this was back in
Illiopis where my wifes uncle used to live with us and he drank, indeed
that poor man drank himself to death, god rest his soul

but this just proves that stevie is stalker and that nobody is safe
that has drawn his ire

the man will go through thrash looking for something to "harm" me with?

what an asshole