Old December 22nd 05, 07:59 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Pierian Spring

Default A message for John L Sielke (Was : Pepper And Salt (Seasoned Greetings) to all our readers - the Xmas FAQ)

There was an email message from you in my inbox this morning.

It was deleted unread.

I do not accept email messages arising from NG discourse. If you
have an issue arising from matters in this NG, then this NG
is the place to discuss it, all open and above board.

The only reason for having the email account is because it is
a requirement of google groups. The mailbox does not get
accessed for days at a time.

Pierian Spring wrote:
A number of potential recruits are in great danger of being
misled into thinking that they are Radio Hams when, in fact,
they are nothing of the kind!