Old November 28th 03, 03:26 AM
charlesb

Default PSK baud rates on HF

Recently I have heard references from multiple sources about 9.6kb PSK
activity on HF bands.

What's the deal on this? Is it a wide, multi-stream mode like Q15x25 mode?

It sounds illegal, but lots of things sound illegal if you are not familiar
with the facts. That's me... I am not knowlegable about PSK packet. I do
have a "flexible" modem though, that will allow me to operate PSK packet at
a variety of baud rates... Isn't 1200 baud the limit on 10 meters, and 300
baud lower down?

Somebody straighten me out on this, please... I'm cornfused.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL
Director: USPacket.Net
http://www.uspacket.net