Old December 22nd 05, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 21 Dec 2005 01:13:57 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

I think the whole NG except you and Dave understand exactly what is
going on

Yes, Markie...The whole NG INCLUDING Dave and I understand EXACTLY
what is going on.

I don't you do

Very good! It was an accident, I am sure, but you got it "right"
for once!

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

and that proves it

That's TWICE that you've gotten it right, but again, no doubt due
to your functional illiteracy issues.

you don't know what is going on

Now you slip back into your drunken stupor.

but you more or less admit to being troll yourself which may be
progress

I "more or less" did nothing of the sort, but if it makes you feel
better to think so, be my guest.

and they know you could stop it but agreeingto stop your foregeies of
posts your lying your threats, your gay bashing you pagan bashing your
spreading of hate

No lies.

plenty of lies

Not from me, Markie.

No threats.

lots of threats from you

Uhhhhhh....Nope.

No gay bashing. No pagan bashing. No
spreading of hate.

all frdone by your keyboard many times

Nope again.

Just showing you to be the aforementioned idiot....And YOU just
keep adding more and more to the "proof" pile.

Proof of what

You're a functionally illiterate, mentally challenged, socially
inept little dweeb whose whole life pivots around being a meaner, more
deceitful, dishonest troll.

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns

have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ