Old December 22nd 05, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie Bolstered By Brain's Bountiful Bovine Bowel Bombs

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
stevie claims I am sending the wrong phone number and one not in
service why does he care?

Because you're a bully, Markie, and I detest bullies.

Steve, K4YZ

WOW! Steve calling Mark a bully!!! Maybe Mark is a Tennesee LPN, too?
Hi, hi, hi!

BB I must insist you apologize I am not an LPN

You couldn't be one. Not even in Michigan.

LPN are about one rung up from the bedpanchaning CNA's indeed in many
places the LPN do change the bedpans

Uh huh...As do RN's at the Associate, Bacalaureate, and Master's
Degree'd levels...Unless they want to be charged with patient neglect.
I even know EMT's and Paramedics that have had to do it. Even MD's in
residency have gotten tasked to perform this less-than-glorious task.

Not fun, but certainly a part of the job.

Do you suggest that patient's be allowed to lay in thier own
feces, Mark?

Or is THAT how you got put under suspicion of elder abuse
yourself?

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns

have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ