Old December 22nd 05, 10:36 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

I don't follow web links - if you have something valid
to contribute to a discussion in this NG - possibly
your address and telephone number, then contribute it,
or else be for ever dismissed as a cowardly child.

You really must get out of this habit of yours of
chanting infantile untruths; it does you no favours.
I did not accuse anybody of being a pirate as you
imply below.

As to using one's own name, I used to until my
family was subject to malicious and threatening
correspondence coming from Stephen G Bryan G0SGB.
I advise anybody to remain anonymous as there are
malicious and obsessive loonies to be found in this NG
and in this thread to this day.

You also seem to not understand the tradition
of using a pseudonym, in my case for the reason
discussed above - I do not claim to be a font of any sort;
I am merely using a pseudonym.

Once again, you should give serious consideration to
presenting to this NG a persona other than the
insult-sneering infant that you continue to do below.

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:
OK - are you a man, or a yellow-bellied coward?
I notice that your own personal details are withheld
in the callbook.
How brave of you to publish someone else's, including
their phone number while you yourself hide shaking
and quivering behind the safety of the playground fence
while you chant your infantile sneers.

QTHR on the website (
www.g4kfk.co.uk) and at QRZ.com
You'll also find Nick G3VCP, whom you accused of being a pirate, is
QTHR at qrz.com
And at least I use my own name, rather than claiming to be the Pierian
Spring of Greek mythology.
"A little learning is a dang'rous thing;
Drink deep or taste not the Pierian Spring"
Alexander Pope