Old December 22nd 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

I see that some cowardly child has hidden behind an
anonymising server to forge an abusive posting that did not come from
me.

What more proof do we need that the dumbing down that
has come in from, amongst other things, the gangrenous
degeneration that is the M3/CB Fools' Licence, has
done irreparable harm to the society of Radio Hams?

In the light of the forged posting below, it is more and more
important that _ALL_ self-respecting _REAL_ Radio Hams
resign forthwith from the RSCB, if only to show support
for decency and for civilised behaviour in Radio Hammery.

Pierian Spring wrote:
However as it's Christmas, please feel free to join me at my run down QTH
for a spot of meths!

Pierian Spring wrote:
I don't follow web links - if you have something valid
to contribute to a discussion in this NG - possibly
your address and telephone number, then contribute it,
or else be for ever dismissed as a cowardly child.