Old December 22nd 05, 04:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

If it is your wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry right on with your Childish Broadcasting (CB)
such as you utter below.

You do yourslef no favours by your continual use of
gratuitous and abusive outbursts.

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:
However as it's Christmas, please feel free to join me at my run down QTH
for a spot of meths!

That's a very kind offer and, as it happens, we will be visiting
friends in Canal Road over the hols, so I might well take you up on the
offer.
It it BYOB? Should I bring my own anti-freeze?
Merry CHRISTmas
Mike G4KFK
www.g4kfk.co.uk