Old December 22nd 05, 04:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
W8LNA

Default FAQ - revised version

Pierian Spring wrote:
If it was your intention to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster
(CBer),
and deliberately setting out to cause offence is most certainly
childish, then continue with your Childish Broadcasting (CB) such
as you use below.

Grow up, Galen Watts!

Bullseye!

Gee, he can use a call sign lookup page, I'm really, really scared!

Maybe I should file a report with the Melksham police.

I'd bet they know who you are, Springy Ol' boy.

What's more childish, a casual insult across the internet or actually
going far enough to get arrested for intimidation across the internet?

I suspect the latter.

W8LNA
Galen Watts
HC 63 Box 309