Old December 22nd 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

If anyone is arrested as the result of a malicious
and perjurous complaint, then that arrest, and any corresponding
bringing of Ham Radio into disrepute, is a reflection on the
criminal making the complaint, in this case, Brian Reay, G8OSN/M3OSN,
and not on his unfortunate victim.

Brian Reay subjected me to a vicious, malicious and distressing
campaign of harassment over a number of years when he
repeatedly accused me of sheep-shagging, said that my
wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, and accused
me of drinking methylated spirit. I did not respond to him
other than to chastise him for his grossly offensive behaviour.

When it became apparent that Brian Reay was a schoolteacher,
and had been conducting his sexually deviant campaign when
he was under training at a girls's school in Dartford, Kent,
I responded by suggesting that such a campaign meant that
he was a danger to children. Brian Reay's infantile psyche
could not deal with having the tables turned on him, and
he made a perjurous and malicious complaint to the plods
suggesting that it was I who was harassing him, rather than
the other way about. Brian Reay is a w*nkmason and it seems that
his fellow w*nkmasons in the plods will not take action against him
for wasting plod time in the way that he did.

If it was your intention to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster
(CBer), and deliberately setting out to cause offence is most
certainly childish, then continue with your Childish Broadcasting
(CB) such as you use below.

Grow up, Galen Watts!

Stupid child.

W8LNA wrote:
Bullseye!
Gee, he can use a call sign lookup page, I'm really, really scared!
Maybe I should file a report with the Melksham police.
I'd bet they know who you are, Springy Ol' boy.
What's more childish, a casual insult across the internet or actually
going far enough to get arrested for intimidation across the internet?
I suspect the latter.