Old December 22nd 05, 06:12 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
W8LNA

Default FAQ - revised version

Pierian Spring wrote:

Brian Reay subjected me to a vicious, malicious and distressing
campaign of harassment...

Considering your behavior here I sincerely doubt your account of Mr.
Reay's actions, especially when you refer to the constabulary as 'the
plods,' a strong indication of your own denial of reality. I suspect
(there's a word you're used to, eh?) the police reviewed transcripts of
your exchanges with Mr. Reay and apparently determined you were the
threat, as you were the party taken in to custody.

Ta ta,
W8LNA, 'Stupid Child'