Old December 22nd 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Boaz

Default FAQ - revised version

wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:

However as it's Christmas, please feel free to join me at my run down QTH
for a spot of meths!

That's a very kind offer and, as it happens, we will be visiting
friends in Canal Road over the hols, so I might well take you up on the
offer.

It it BYOB? Should I bring my own anti-freeze?

Merry CHRISTmas
Mike G4KFK
www.g4kfk.co.uk

In case anyone has trouble finding his qth (you might want to deliver

christmas cards) here is a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...pcode=SN15+3AA

The fact that Wood Lane Police Station is only just down the road is
just coincidental (I think)