Old December 22nd 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
W8LNA

Default FAQ - revised version

Pierian Spring wrote:
if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster...

Frankly I don't care how you perceive me.

You, on the other hand, seem to be perceived by the others on this group
as just that you decry, childish.

My behaviour here has always been in support of the
technical pursuit that is _REAL Ham Radio and trying
to maintain standards of decency...

Whose standards? Yours? Do those 'standards' involve assisting
newcomers, or do you just call them 'childish' and gloat from your
soiled, ivory tower?

Oh for pity's sake.

It seems everyone here knows who you are, where you live etc. So why
can't you post under your own name and call sign, instead of some
fantastically pompous delusion that you're representative of some font
of wisdom?

A font of pomposity, yes. Wisdom and knowledge? I'd laugh if you
weren't so incredibly pitiful.

Go build something, follow your own FAQ,
W8LNA