Old December 23rd 05, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

Default General purpose logger

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog,
but support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten
used to the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but
logging sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

Radio control integration

LoTW integration

Import from ADIF

Good support from the author

Any suggestions?

de Hans, K0HB
--
{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Hans,

I also dropped EQF for those reasons. I then went to N3FJP and I love em.
Check it out on the web at;

www.n3fjp.com

Dan/W4NTI

Welcome Back Dan,
You were missed.
But, I'm sure some low class operators didn't miss you.
Very, 73
Ace - WH2T