Old December 23rd 05, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:34:44 -0500, Dana wrote:

The reason i post at the top is that I am a blind person and get tired
of having to listen to what everyone wrote. If you had ot use a screen
reader you would understand. I lived in the ritch section of macon, but
they called it that for some reason.

But yet you "listened" to DrDeaths complete post and then top posted.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! I stand by my accusation that he is a hypocrite.

LOOK at it this way...there's no closing time pretty for dana!

ROFLMAO