Old December 23rd 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Howard Long

Default FAQ - the voices in my head told me to post it again

wrote in message
ups.com...

Pierian Spring wrote:
You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

You keep posting this, like you've dug up some interesting piece of
trivia from an obscure source.

Not that obscure to most as it's a web link on your website's home page that
you often quote. But then it would be obscure to Pierian Spring who said in
this thread:

I don't follow web links

Or is there was some other really credible explanation, like a lucky guess,
divine inspiration, someone else followed the link and told him... or some
other dog-ate-my-homework reason?

Cheers & season's greetings.

73, Howard G6LVB