Old December 23rd 05, 12:03 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FAQ - revised version

Galen, W8LNA wrote:
Let me guess: You're the inspiration for the Monty Python character
'Upper Class Twit of the Year'? That's amazing, considering you were
about 15 years old when they filmed that skit, you were quite
accomplished at such a tender age, my accolades!

There's nothing upper class about Gareth.

He's more like another Monty Python character, "The Black Knight" from
The Holy Grail. He just keeps coming back for more and more, never
knowing when to admit defeat.

73
Mike G4KFK