Old December 23rd 05, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ron

Default for sale by non dealer due to tax disaster

Just interest in your problem and how it happened that you could loss a
paid off house being there are homestead laws ? No health insurance or
what ? I do agree that money never seems to get used in the right
places.

Ron WA0KDS

David Stinson wrote:
Gary wrote:

I've already paid them that's why I am so broke that I have to sell off
most of my boatanchors to pay my medical bills and my prescriptions.
They turned my retirement from a dream into hell.
73 and Merry Christmas to all.
Gary

You're not alone, Gary.
Five years ago, we had a paided-off home and were
"sitting pretty." After several medical disasters,
we've lost everything.
The damn Medical Mafia extortion racket-
and that's exactly what it is-
is going to bankrupt us all.
They whine and cry about how they can't make it,
but look at the cars they drive and the homes they live in.
The hospitals grieve and moan about how they're going broke,
but you walk into their lobby and it's decked-out
like friggin' Windsor Palace; it's obscene.
Look at the salaries and bonuses of hospital and drug
company boards; interesting, for people who paint
themselves as concerned and caring about the sick.
The drug companies sell a pill in Canada for $1 and
sell it here for $50. They don't do that because
they love Canadians; they're making money at $1
or they wouldn't sell it for $1 anywhere.
They do it because *they can;*
they have us "over a barrel."

I don't mind people who work hard to make a good living.
I *DO* mind it when they do so under false pretense.
It makes them liars and thieves and extortionists,
and that's *exactly* what they are.

I hope that God has mercy on you and yours,

D.S.