Old December 23rd 05, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary

Default for sale by non dealer due to tax disaster

When I was in college I worked nights as a security guard in a "non
profit" hospital. I had to go into the administrators office to check
it out on my rounds and couldn't help seeing the map of hospital
property on the wall. They were making so much money they had to get
rid of some of it so they were buying up all the property in that part
of town. They were buying beautiful old mansions and tearing them down
to build parking lots. Of course that took it off the tax roles so we
all had to pay higher property taxes. They would never dream of
balancing the books by reducing prices.
After all shouldn't everyone pay $20.00 for an asprin tablet?
73 and Merry Christmas to all.
Gary