Old December 23rd 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Bringing Wood & Douglas into Disrepute

Pierian Spring wrote:
At one time, Wood & Douglas was a respectable supplier to the
Ham Radio market, although it has long since devoted itself
to commercial markets only.

However, the behaviour of its EXPORT SALES MANAGER, one
Mike Gathergood, who has contributed a great number of grossly
offensive
and abusive publications to this NG in recent days would suggest
that the company has gone downhill very rapidly, and is no
longer a respectable organisation.

Well, you'd better call Alan (G4EEE) straight after the hols and let
him know how I've been misusing the company's phone and email
facilities. I'm sure he'll be very interested to hear from you!

73
Mike G4KFK