Old December 23rd 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default OT Iraq Election Not As Smooth As Reported

David wrote:

On 23 Dec 2005 07:34:51 -0800, "bpnjensen"
wrote:

I don't recall that it was being reported as "smooth" at all. I don't
think anyone expected that it would go smoothly; and frankly, even if
the election was on the up-and-up, how could anyone expect that one
group or another in Iraq would not challenge the results if they didn't
get their own slate elected? Surely our own relatively well-run US
elections have taught us that many things can and do wrong, not the
least of which is heated bickering afterwards.

There is absoutely nothing surprising about the aftermath so far.
Disappointing perhaps, but completely predictable.

Bruce Jensen

The difference is that Iraqis have enouh balls to take to the streets
when they get robbed in the voting booths.

Well, you certainly don't have any!

LMFAO yet again at the mentally ill 'tard boy known as David Rickets!

dxAce
Michigan
USA