Old November 14th 03, 06:13 PM
Jim

"charlesb" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote
"Hank Oredson" wrote
"Gene Storey" wrote

"Some people" will always live in the past.

Could be they (TAPR) don't want to limit themselves to a technology

that is
now fully obsolete, and 90% of Hams have abandoned.

Ah yes, that obsolete technology called ... radio.

No. You missed the whole point of my well worded position

All that anti-ham drivel you were spouting?

(and at your
age, we can allow for wet pants and confusion). Let me repeat, the thing
that is fully obsolete is ax.25 and the forms of FSK used to carry it.

You have nothing to show because you are just another miserable anti-ham
troll, infesting a newsgroup for ham radio operators. You are real good at
running down what other people do and accomplish, but have nothing to show
for yourself. Lacking any accomplishment to show, and also lacking in
character, your response is to run down the accomplishments of other, better
hams.

Your technical defense of FSK is noted. Show me a map of this "network."