Old December 23rd 05, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

Default Traveling with ILG

Thanks for this, Sanjaya. I hadn't really looked at this before
because I've been fairly satisfied with the Fineware Radio Listeners
Database (RLDB). I didn't realize that the GNPDB had these user
defined filter options. I'll have to give it a try.

RLDB is nonetheless a nice program, although the program is no longer
supported by Fineware. It looks like the German firm Thiecom has the
RLDB program available for download at the following link:

http://www.thiecom.de/ftp/--%3ESoftware/logbuch/win/

Best,

Junius