Old December 23rd 05, 09:54 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FAQ - revised version

Pierian Spring wrote:
Would we be talking about....

Mike Gathergood,
Formerly P-Com Wireless Access Group,
6 Sylverns Court,
Warfield,
Bracknell,
RG42 3SL

Mob: (07717) - 728290
Tel: (01344) 310610
Fax: (01344) 310611?

That's very good - I bet nobody else reading this would have thought of
putting my name into Google! We can all see now why you're the MD of a
Software Consultancy.

So now, having correctly linked me to senior technical sales positions
within two well-respected UHF and microwave communications companies,
do I still qualify as a "vile CBer" just because I have spoken out
against the repeated posting of your warped self-righteous and
hypocritical "Frequently Asked Questions"? Or because I objected to
your belittlement of the hard work and enthusiasm shown by various
members of our scout group?

If so, there can't be much hope for many of us here, can there?

73
Mike G4KFK