Old December 24th 05, 12:39 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
G4ZWI

Default Bringing Wood & Douglas into Disrepute

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!!!

stupid boy.......

Sorry Mike! didn't know you were connected with W&D..

I did buy a 70cms PA kit from W&D 15 years ago, but then got a FT2700,
so never put it together.
I now have a handheld for 70cms, and so dug it out, and put it
together.Worked first time of powering up, but think I may need to beef
up the heatsinking. It is so nice to spend my time increasing my
knowledge of ham radio, instead of kicking others for any shortfalls
they may have!!! (perhaps, to help and educate is the way
forward?????) Ah, well, night, night, and back to 4 meters for me....