Old December 24th 05, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

I hear ya, but I am tired of all the crying and bitching about how i post.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, The Magnum wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I like talking about cb way back in the old days, and if you don't like
reading my posts, then go and **** off. I am a blind person that uses a
computer, and bet you couldn't use 1 without sight.

More than once you have told us you are blind (That if you aren't lying). If
your looking for the sympathy vote you aren't going to get it especially
using the language you do.
Also, why do you think your superior to people that aren't blind? If they
had the same defect that you have they would also have computers geared up
to their disability.
So then, have you been blind from birth or is it a recent thing? And what
software do you run for text to speech?

Regards,
Graham
--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)