Old December 24th 05, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

Now, that is better. I could hear that fine without having to listen to
what was typed over and over again.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Lancer wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:48:56 GMT, james wrote:

Who the heck cares????

Who are you? Part of the neat police?

Tell me where is it specified that responses have to be in a certain
place.

Damned newbies to the internet. Should take all you net police freaks
and put them in bag and drop them in the ocean.

james

Don't be so hard on yourself... I don't think anyone will hold it
against you for being a damned internet newbie...

Bottom posting is the norm for this newsgroup..

Have a nice day

Lancer..

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:01:45 GMT, Lancer wrote:

+On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:34:44 -0500, Dana wrote:
+
+The reason i post at the top is that I am a blind person and get tired of
+having to listen to what everyone wrote. If you had ot use a screen reader
+you would understand. I lived in the ritch section of macon, but they
+called it that for some reason.
+
+
+But yet you "listened" to DrDeaths complete post and then top posted.