Old December 24th 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

Yep, I started out on cb way before the nick name crap came about also. I
think the ticket was about $5, and my parents had to get in there name. My
call letters were 6q4584 I think.

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, DrDeath wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I like talking about cb way back in the old days, and if you don't like
reading my posts, then go and **** off. I am a blind person that uses a
computer, and bet you couldn't use 1 without sight.

I like talking about CB in the old days also, but when you start saying ****
about ALL CB'ers are on foodstamps you are trolling for an argument. I have
never been on foodstamps and have had a CB since the days you had to pay for
a license.
As far as the blind thing, that aint going to cut it. We all have our
problems and I don't use mine to justify being an asshole. BTW, if I were
blind, I am certain I could use whatever you use, unless being blind makes
you more intelligent than sighted people. If you don't like MY posts, be my
guest and add me to your block senders list.