Old December 24th 05, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default alinco dj-x10t

Looking for the cable "pin-out" or setup for pc interface
to this scanner. Anyone have information aside from just
buying the cable.

Also, looked over various sites and found some very old
dos software for programming. I'm looking at controlling
this thing with linux. Anyone have anything on that?

I'll write it if I can connect to it and understand the
command set (if any) certainly it must have some command set
to dump out the settings and/or to issue settings (freq change etc).
The manuals however dont mention anything like that.

TIA
dogdog