Old December 24th 05, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Denley

Default Pagan Hysteria!!!

Frank Dresser wrote:
On Wednesday night's TruNews broadcast, Rick Wiles tolds us they are
trying to re-paganize Christmas by -- banning Christmas trees and the
colors red and green!!!

I anxiously listened through last night's End Times Newscast, fully
expecting Bro. Wiles to again share the breadth and depth of his
historical knowledge on this matter. But there was no further
reference to the pagan Christmas tree supression plot, nor the
Scriptural Colors.

Well, there really was no need for Bro. Wiles to further explain this
latest attack on Fundamentalist Christianity. The "pagans" are, no
doubt, the ACLU, again working hand-in-glove with Satan. I'm sure
glad Bro. Wiles keeps a eye on those pagans, and he'll tell us what
they'll do next. Maybe the pagans will try to tell us to lead
simple, spirtual lives. Maybe they'll try to tell us to dress in
black (hat buckles optional). They might try to sell us on the idea
that Dec. 25 actually has little to do with Christ.

Those pagans could even go so far as to put the X back in Xmas.

Frank Dresser

What about Santa and his elves? They look like pagans to me!

--
Brian Denley