Old December 24th 05, 11:24 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default Bringing Wood & Douglas into Disrepute

If you do not wish for there to be a right of reply, then you
would be better served if you do not contribute at all.

I did not say that you do not live up to my "ideal radio amateur";
in fact, I do not even use the term.

To the contrary, from what you have posted recently, you do
seem to be a _REAL_ Radio Ham in (most of) the best
traditions thereto.

A Merry (Belated) Solstice to you, also.

G4ZWI wrote:
If I am in error, sir, I will stand corrected. I believe, however, most
people following this thread would conclude your post 89 was directed
to me, as I did.
I am sorry if I do not live up to your ideal radio amateur, and wish
you once again,
Merry Christmas.
(Please do not respond to this post, as I have no intention of
following this thread further)
Fred Cooper G4ZWI