Old December 24th 05, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Magnum

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

A lot of people stick to the old ways. I type as the post appears. If
someone top posts it's silly to bottom post as the message jets jumbled up.
Also if someone's following a text its easier to just read the new bit every
time rather than having to scroll to the bottom as many in here have no
ability in the cut and snip department. I normally bottom post but as I say,
horses for courses.

Regards,
Graham
--

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I hear ya, but I am tired of all the crying and bitching about how i post.

// snip //