Old December 24th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
wa3vpz

Default WiFi packet on the 2390-2450Mhz band?

(Brian Kantor) wrote in news:dnkvah$f4h$1
@news1.ucsd.edu:

No software ... it's just WiFi ... hook it up, it works.

Did the FCC finally allow hams to use the WiFi spreading sequences?

I don't mean to be flippant here, but should hams care at this point
whether the FCC's taken time away from current urgent matters (e.g., potty-
mouthed DJs) to rule on any ham SS? I know I'm at the point where I'm ready
to start experimenting with SS on a NTI basis, sequences and polynomials be
damned.

Marshall