Old December 24th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:14:07 -0600, "DrDeath"
wrote:

+"james" wrote in message
+ Who the heck cares????
+
+ Who are you? Part of the neat police?
+
+ Tell me where is it specified that responses have to be in a certain
+ place.
+
+ Damned newbies to the internet. Should take all you net police freaks
+ and put them in bag and drop them in the ocean.
+
+ james
+
+
+Maybe you should educate yourself by reading from the start of this thread
+instead of trolling for an argument. You will certainly get one from me you
+****in dork!
+

****

Such abusive language. Oh I forgot what group I was in.

May be I need to lower myself into the gutter so than you can better
understand. Naw I don't care to.

james