Old December 24th 05, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Pagan Hysteria!!!

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:54:01 GMT, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:

"Brian Denley" wrote in message

What about Santa and his elves? They look like pagans to me!

Yes, they do look like pagans. And James Lloyd tells us that Santa = Satan
(heh, heh, heh). But now Rick Wiles seems to be saying that any slight to
old European winter solstice traditions is somehow an affront to
Christianity itself. Well, I'm confused. If we can't get theological
consistancy from some of our most beloved end-timers, who can we get it
from?

Frank Dresser

I heard on the BBC (I think) last night that the Zoroastrians in Iran
invented the Christmas tree. Originally a cypress with candles.