Old December 25th 05, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Info - Icom IC-R75 with Kiwa Mods and Antenna Supermarket Eavesdropper SWL Sloper

RHF wrote:
Terry R2000SW,

Up-date us when you have more to say on the subject.

~ RHF
.
.
. .

If I ever get less confussed then the more confussed I am rapidly
getting
I will be happy to pass the info on. There have been a few times in the
last
year of so that I thought my brain was going to start leaking out my
ears.

"Transfer Impedance" is a very exotic topic and barely covered in my
1972
text on "coax, waveguides and feedlines".

Terry