Old December 25th 05, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Ace

Default still more **** fro the asshoole of RRAP

Hello Hans,
Great logic. I found an error / probable typo in your equation.
See below.
Very 73 & Merry Christmas, Ace - WH2T

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"an old friend" wrote

what proof?

Proof? You want proof? I'm right, and you're wrong, and I can provide
the mathematical proof.

It is obvious, even to you, that the opposite of right is left and that
three lefts
make a right or 3l = r.

It is also clear that wrong is the opposite of right so -w = r.

So this would make 3l = r = -w which means that 3l = -w.

Now, since
left is the opposite of right (-l = r) this would mean l = r = -w,

( SHOULD READ left is the opposite of right (-l = r) this would mean -l =
r = -w, )

which
playing with the math gives me l = -r = w and so left is the same as
wrong (yes, I could have done this in fewer steps, but I didn't feel
like doing that).

Now, since l = w and 3l = r that would make 3w = r. This means
that three wrongs make a right. Of course, since 3 is an odd number,
this situation doesn't work out with any values for r and w except 0
which would mean that r = 0 and w = 0 and l = 0, although the last
one I don't really care about.

This means that right and wrong are mathematically identical and so
classifying things as right or wrong is pointless because both of them are
the same. And since there is no difference between right and wrong, that
would make ME always right and YOU always wrong and isn't that the
thing that rrap is all about?

2 + 2 = 8 if you assign sufficiently large values to 2.

Warmest personal wishes for the holiday,

de Hans, K0HB