Old December 26th 05, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why did stvei lie about sending a package 5 dec to houghton county

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 2 Dec 2005 04:02:17 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

cut

becuase stevie say so?

Nope.

Because you've proven to anyone with an IQ over 7 that you're a
liar of immense proportion.

you have proven your self quite liar

I am far more honest than you. that is a simple fact

Not yesterday.

yes yesterday

Not today.

today

And I seriously doubt tomorrow will be any different.

i am always more honest than you even when I am lying i include more
the truth than you do
cut

I certainly have been investagtted for elder abuse

why becuase someone made the false charge

It wasn't false.

sure was

was that someone you steve? maye

"maye" not, Markie.

I don't make "anonymous" complaints, Markie. I thoroughly
document my concerns, package them professionally, and sign my name.

I have also been investagatted for making an alleged death threats
that charge was found to be flase, and you made that one

Nope. Not yet, anyway. The package for Houghton County is out
via Priority Mail today.

realy and yet on
quote
On 23 Dec 2005 02:28:53 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote: A Last
WARNING To Mark Morgan

"taelor_robeson"

This was the one that crossed the line, Mark, and the one that will
be second in line (behind your death threats) to Houghton County
Sheriff's Office.

what line?
unquote

you wrote that it will be made meaning one of these statemetnt by you
is a lie
flsuh the rest